Please read through our tattoo and piercing aftercare instructions thoroughly to ward off infection or rejection of your purchase.
Remove the cover one hour after you leave the studio.
Wash with warm soapy water and pat dry DO NOT RUB!
Apply a little Tattoo healing cream or Preparation H
Ointment NOT GEL! Or
Bepanthem cream three times daily. A mild
scab will form on the new
Tattoo. Don’t pick or your new Tattoo. Avoid contact with dust, cement, Swafiga or
any industrial cleaner!
swimming pools and the sea.
Avoid sunbathing or sunbeds until your Tattoo is fully healed.
Your new tattoo should be healed
within seven days!
- Remove the sterile dressing when your Piercing has stopped bleeding, this
usually takes around 1 hour.
- Put a little salt into a dish and pour in
some boiling water, Allow to cool; you can then use this to clean the new Piercing.
- Take care not to wear jeans belts or any other clothing that either fastens onto or rubs against the new piercing.
- Your new piercing may be red & a little distressed for the first few days.
Try not to put your hands onto or either side of the piercing and pull it up to look at the new piercing, as this can make it start bleeding again.
- Purchase some Savlon wound wash or some
nipple spray the type used by breast feeding women. Use these to clean the new piercing regularly.
- Do not try to remove the new piercing yourself or have any third party remove it. As the removal of body piercing requires specialised knowledge, we can not accept any liability for any piercing that we have not removed ourselves.
Enquiries tel 01670 368393
- Swill your mouth out with sterile salt water solution at least 4 times daily and after meals.
- Do not eat chilli, curry or any other hot spicy food for approx two weeks.
- Drink plenty of iced water to reduce any swelling.
- Avoid any mouth washes or alcohol for at least 7 days.
- Refrain from smoking while your tongue piercing is healing.
- Do not manipulate,remove or try to change your new piercing.
If there are any problems with your piercing it is vital that you contact your piercer, we will be happy to advise you. Do not try to remove the piercing yourself.
Piercing aftercare is free if you have any problems with your piercing do not hesitate to phone or call in for advice. Please note the insertion and removal of body piercing requires specialised skill and knowledge. If you require your piercing to be removed we will do it free of charge. Do not attempt to remove any new piercing yourself as we cannot accept any liability for any of our piercings if you or any third party try to remove or change any of our piercings.
You must return to have your tongue bar changed in 14 days.
You must retain this form as proof of purchase.
Please return with this as proof of piercing at this studio.
Please note that all piercing is done at your own risk.
Geordie Scotts Tattooland TEL:01670 368393